Nine good reasons for a Gido Electric Fence
- Gido is fully registered and accredited in compliance with legislation as per Government Gazette No. 34154, published the 25 March 2011.
- Gido is an accredited member of SAEFIA (South African Electric Fence Installers Association).
- Gido is the only company in South Africa in the security industry that randomly polygraphs employees on a monthly basis at PISA (Polygraph Institute of South Africa). Gido has implemented the PISA Integrity Management program to maintain the highest levels of honesty and integrity amongst its staff to provide our customers with peace of mind.
- Gido does not make use of sub-contractors. Gido has its own dedicated installation, repair and maintenance teams. In terms of electric fencing, electric fence technicians work on electric fences and no other discipline, e.g. gate motors, cameras, etc.
- With the exception of Sundays and Public holidays, Gido’s offices are open throughout the year.
- Repair and / or maintenance will be done the same day – subject to you calling our Repair Department before 10am. *
- Gido’s qualified technicians are able to repair most energisers on site.*
- Gido is the only electric fencing company that offers:
- Workmanship guarantees of up to 5 (Five) years;
- Installation warranties of up to 3 (Three) years;
- Manufacturer’s carry-in warranties of up to 2 (Two) years.*
- Gido’s pricing cannot be beaten! Gido’s pledge to you:
If you find a better written deal anywhere else offering you:
- the same installation specification;
- the same guarantees and warranties;
- The same back-up service;
Then email a copy of the quotation to our offices and, if comparable, Gido will better that quotation by:
- R1000.00 (Complete new installations, entire perimeter) and;
- R500.00 (Any part installations).